WEBINAR OVERVIEW: How to Illuminate Data Risk to Avoid Financial Shocks
Protecting sensitive information is especially difficult for corporations that have data stores scattered in physical, virtual and cloud-based repositories across the globe. Not only do these multinational organizations need to protect their data from countless threat actors, they must contend with exploding data growth and constantly changing, oftentimes contradictory privacy regulations in the countries where they do business.
Presented by Informatica, How to Illuminate Data Risk to Avoid Financial Shocks webinar highlights the following:
- Understand data proliferation (AKA the “data monster”);
- Determine the intersection of data security risk and data management;
- Create a 360-degree view of your data risks;
- Deliver on-demand intelligence for audit and governance programs;
- Eliminate costly and error-prone manual efforts in securing your data.
Vice President, Strategic Business Development, Data Security, Informatica
Chief Information Security Officer, Informatica
President, Knowledge Integrity, Inc.
Wednesday, Mar. 16, 2016 | 1:30 PM (EST)
Tuesday, Mar. 29, 2016 | 3:30 PM (EST)
Wednesday, Apr. 13, 2016 | 11:30 AM (EST)